Simple Home Office

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

I have a somewhat odd space in my house that I could not really figure out what to do with.  I have been wanting a home office and a nice little spot to blog!  So...this was a "dog living room"...Yes that's right, a living room just for my dogs.  It just did not look the way I had imagined AND the dogs always were in my living room with me; therefore it was kind of a wasted space.  Here are pictures of the before and after and just an idea if you are looking to make a simple home office!  Hope you enjoy!









The desks are from Big Lots www.biglots.com
The chairs are from Kirkland's www.kirklands.com
The owl lamps and lamp shades are from Wal-Mart www.walmart.com
The orange candle from Target www.target.com
And the octopus and mermaid are from Ross www.rossstores.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs