Vintage Golf Bag

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

I found this vintage Burton golf bag at a yard sale...I loved it because of the color, mint green (which is my favorite color).  I just wanted to share some things I think it could be used for in decorating. 
Outside-use on your porch or in your garden and put potted plants in the pockets.
Inside-use fake flower stems coming out of all the pockets and top.
Just hang on the wall as artwork
At the front door to keep umbrellas in the top and shoes in the pockets
Scroll down for more ideas/posts!
(when you reach the bottom of the blog, click on older posts for even more ideas!)

2 comments:

  1. I have a very similar one that I found yesterday for $2.00. I have been searching for this exact color for many years to use in the entry way for vintage umbrellas, my vacuum cleaner extension that won't shrink down , and also for my canes. So awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Those are great ideas for using a golf bag! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs